The thoughts, dreams, and lifestyle of a homeschooled gal from a family of ten.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow and Rambling

There was actual real snow today. Like, snow flakes from the sky. That hasn't happened where I live since I was like ten.
So I put on my TARDIS hat and my really cool gloves and acted like a little kid outside for a bit. And then I had to do school.
Alas, now the snow is gone, but it's still really cold. Unfortunately it didn't even snow enough that I'm  able to see it on the ground, but it was still snow in Texas. That's good enough for me.

I stayed up late last night watching Brave. I've forgotten how much I love that movie, and the music in it. ashsxhkjs I want it all.

I had the brilliant idea late last night to have triplets as characters in a book, so then I tried to think of names I like for them... I don't even have any idea what book they'd be in, but I want triplets in my book. And I already like them. I think I'm gonna base them off of my lil' sister Reagan. If I do they'll be really wonderful, 'cus she's a little ball of energy.

I've spent most of today cuddled in my bed, which was great. I have a lot of books from the library, and I had ice cream. That is bliss. I wanna finish Ender's Game, and then read the Two Towers. My library didn't have The Fellowship of the Ring. <.<
I also got Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, and I'm excited to read that.

My cat started to rip up my poster with Thranduil on it. Needless to say I freaked out and sent her out of my room. My poster is mostly saved.

My sister and I have permission to re-paint out room, because we've come to hate the colors we have. So we're both excited about that, but now we have to actually agree on a color. Oh joy.

And I still have to sweep the porch (we have a biiiig porch) and clean a bathroom, and then clean my older sister's bedroom because I slept in it and kinda made it very not clean while she was away at college. Eheheh I regret nothing.
But the porch and the bathroom are both chores that enable me to go to the Summer Workshop, so I ain't complaining.

Random Facts of the Day: I had cocoa and it was good and I also wanna see The Avengers again.
Oops, two facts.

Tata my minions. Keep... Being minions.

No comments:

Post a Comment