The thoughts, dreams, and lifestyle of a homeschooled gal from a family of ten.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Random Update on my Life

So I went to Soul Link this past weekend. I loved it, and I really enjoyed the lessons. And the worship was amazing. :D
On the way back in the bus I got bored so my friend and I did mustaches with our hair, and then we progressed to hair beards. It was so cold outside that there was ice on the inside of our windows, so we scraped it off and threw it at each other. It was great fun. (for hermits.)
Then the widnow was foggy so we played tic tac toe on it for a long time, because whenever we finished it would fog up again. 

I am currently sitting at Starbucks because our house won't have wifi for the next two weeks. I don't know if I'll make it.

I have a bit of homework to do for my co-op tomorrow, but not as much as in the past. I'm actualy kinda happy with it. I have no idea why, because I hate the Science stuff I have to do, but my writing homework makes me happy.

I get to go over to one of my best friends house and spend a week, this Sunday. I am so excited! I haven't seen her since October when we went to a book signing together.

I am going to Oklahoma this weekend to see my big sister at college. Our whole family is going, so that will be fun. I haven't been for a while.
On our way back from Oklahoma I'm getting dropped of to drive with my friend to her house to spend a week. And my  brother is coming because her older brother is his friend.

I'm not sure how many blog posts I'll get up over the next few weeks because I'm gonna be kinda busy.

Bye for now minions. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment